Our Platinum Sponsors
SNA-VA 2023 State Conference and Exhibit Show Information and Link
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at our upcoming show! Space is limited. If you have not signed up and are interested in exhibiting, please contact email@example.com to inquire about space.
Product sampling will be permitted in the exhibit hall, unless restricted by facility or local/federal government at the time of the event.
- SNA-VA Conference: March 10-12, 2023 at the Hampton Roads Convention Center (HRCC).
- Exhibit Show Only: Saturday, March 11, 2023 from 10:30 am – 2:30 pm
- View Entire Conference “At-A-Glance” Agenda HERE!
- Curious which schools are attending? Click HERE. (List updates weekly so check back!)
NEED A BOOTH?
- Booth Registration is now closed.
- Missed this year’s event? Plan ahead for next year’s show! Click HERE to view the date.
BOOTH RESERVED, NOW WHAT?
- IMPORTANT: Review the Exhibit Packet here. It includes:
- detailed show itinerary
- utility/electric forms (submit without booth number!)
- booth specs/details
- hotel info, and more!
- This year’s conference theme is ReNew, ReFresh, ReConnect and the colors are purple, teal, and white!
- Conference T-Shirts designed by a VA student will be worn on Saturday (Exhibit Day!); if you’re interested, order them here! But act fast, the deadline may be as soon as 1/31 (depending on shipping times).
- Registered Exhibitors are welcome to sit in on our conference breakout sessions; however, if you would also like to participate in meals and Saturday’s award ceremony/dinner, please register as an attendee.
- Special hotel rates expire 2/6/22 or until sold out – whichever is first!
- Due to unexpected renovations affecting our room block at the Embassy Suites, they have secured two additional hotels to accommodate our guests.
- Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central
1999 Power Plant Pkwy Hampton, Virginia 23666 USA
- Reserve online HERE! Use code “SNAVOF” or “School Nutrition”
- Call 757-727-9700 and use room block “SNAVOF”
- Shuttle Provided
- The Landing at Hampton Marina, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
700 Settlers Landing Road Hampton, Virginia 23669 USA
- Reserve online HERE! Use code “SON”
- Call 757-727-9700 and use room block “SON” or “School Nutrition”
- Shuttle Provided
Connect with Vendors
Now more than ever, our Industry Partners can be a critical resource for the directors and food service professionals that we serve.
Use the sort function below to find our supporting members who can help provide you with the food, equipment and services you need to keep caring for your school families.
Interested in serving on SNA-VAs Industry Advisory Board? Please fill out our application form HERE! Our team will review applications in the summer months and reach out if selected!
March 16, 2024
SNA-VA State Conference & Exhibit Show
Hampton Roads Convention Center
Do you serve school nutrition programs in Virginia? Want to connect with our 1,500 members to support them as they feed Virginia’s public school families?
JOIN US TODAY!
Our affordable sponsorship packages will give you multiple points of exposure and connections to the decision makers who manage Virginia’s cafeterias.
Compare the 2023-2024 Membership Tiers and Benefits HERE.
Use the link below to join SNA-VA as an Industry Partner and show your support.
Thank You, Industry Partners!
View all of our supportive Industry Partners below. Click on their logo or Learn More to visit their listing pages.
Have a specific need and want to connect with a certain type of vendor? Click below to filter by category!
Other Industry Partners